Monday, March 11, 2013

Valentines Day!

I hadn't done ANYTHING for Valentines Day and the night before the kids start talking about getting heart-attacked and having pink heart pancakes in the morning and surprises in their baskets.  I forgot I did all that stuff every year and was kind of hoping they'd forget too.  I stayed up super late and did end up getting it all done and loved their excitement in the morning.  I keep telling myself there won't be many more years of them appreciating stuff like this, so I need to suck it up and stick it out.  Bud and I had gone out the previous weekend to finally have our original anniversary date, and we just grouped it into Valentines Day too.  Valentines Day night, we ended up going to Panera to visit Jack at his new job with my folks, which was a random Valentines Day dinner, but kept me from having to cook, so that was awesome and we finished the night of with a chocolate satin pie from Marie Callendars that Bud's mom had gotten him and the rest of the firm.  It was a great way to end the night!  Cece liked it a lot too!







 








No comments: