Friday, March 8, 2013

Special Time


With five kids, I often, no always, feel like the kids aren't getting the individual attention they deserve.  It's so hard to find the time, but one morning I decided to take Elle to see the sunrise.  She had had a nightmare and was in bed with Bud and I.  She had just turned toward me and wrapped her arm around my neck.  It was so sweet.  I gently woke her up, put on her coat and took her up to Majestic Park where there are amazing views.  Jen and I walk up there almost every day during the week and always get to see these amazing sunrises and I had thought the kids definitely need to see these.  It was a beautiful morning and a really neat experience.  We came home and the boys were up and wanted to know where we'd been.  I told her to keep it a secret until the other kids got a chance to do it.  So far she's done pretty good. 





No comments: