Sunday, March 3, 2013

Back to School!

The 2012-2013 school year is a big year!  It's the only year that four of the five will be at the same school.  Although we have another year of half-day, I'm so happy that all of them will be at one school!  The morning was exciting, but Elle definitely had a hard time getting ready so early in the morning.  She's my night-owl and was a little nervous about all-day school, but she's done really well.  Mae was very excited about Kindergarten and there weren't even tears.  The twins were back to being in the same class because I had wanted them to have a terrific teacher and was tired of feeling like one kid was getting the shaft every year.  It's been so much easier for me too!  And yes, I sucked-up to the teachers with "survival kits" for them on the first day.  We love Tarr elementary!




 







No comments: