Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Springs Preserve










Yesterday was too gorgeous not to enjoy some outdoors time, so we headed over to the Springs Preserve. Now that the construction is done and I no longer have to hear the trucks and jackhammers in my backyard at 3am, I find that I really like the place. It's one of very few cultural experiences Las Vegas has to offer children. The twins each have their favorite things to do - Jonah the movie, Jake the flash flood experience, Elle hates them both. : ) Mae slept the whole time and it was just a nice day. My favorite was watching the boys scale a wooly mammoth fossil and seeing Elle so happy to find a little house to play in.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Cute pictures! We love it there too. We should go together some time. Since we got our pass my kids are constantly wanting to go the "Springs Suverb." :)

Carlie said...

What a cute place! We are definately going to have to come visit soon!