Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Elle!

Elle's birthday was last Friday, but since we were in California all weekend we didn't get to really celebrate it until Monday. We just had a small family get together at our house. It was great. All last week, whenever we'd ask Elle how old she was going to be she'd hold up 2 fingers and say, "two" and then quickly ask, "where's Emma?". Emma is her cousin whom she adores! She finally got to see her on Monday and was thrilled! Between Emma and her bubble machine, she was as happy as could be. I found a picture of both of them last year and this year. Amazing how much they change the first two years!


I am so grateful for my little handful Elle. She is so adorable and blesses our family with such spunk and sweetness. We love you!

2 comments:

Eric Morz said...

Lindsay-
Your kids are great. I was glad to finally meet your girls and see the boys growing up. Thanks for letting my family attend the birthday party,

Eric

Anonymous said...

ok, when i get from utah we're having our own little tea party birthday for elle. i need an excuse to talk to you for hours and my girls need another excuse for sugar. :) love u, courtney