Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ah, to be a Kid Again

Let me start by saying that I lead an extremely blessed life and I love it, I truly do. However, I've been a "little" frustrated lately with Bud's work schedule and the demands of raising four little kids. I find myself desperately wanting to go on vacation, just something to break up the monotony of the everyday grind. I was looking through my pictures thinking nothing much exciting had happened lately, but when I looked at them a little closer, I realized the kids are pretty happy with the simple things and those are the memories that stick with you forever. If only they knew how good this time of their life is! So here are just some "everyday pics"

Remember sliding down the stairs like this?

Uh, that's an interesting contraption...

Check out the shoes...

Bathtime's always a hit










The freedom of swinging...
A"mae"zing Mae!










AGAIN with the makeup!

7 comments:

Dave & Jada said...

You are so right Lindsay. It sometimes is hard to remember that one day we will miss these mommy monotonous moments. Or so they say.

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

so cute! loved it!

Jeremiah Nielson said...

such perfect words linds and i it's comforting knowing that someone else feels that way at times too. love the photo of elle on the tramp. love, court :)

Karalenn Hippen said...

My goodness your family grew since we lived in the same ward in LA together. :) I saw your comment on Stacie's blog and got very excited you had a blog too! It's wonderful to see pics of your family and hear what you are up to. What sweet kiddos.
(Karalenn)

Megan Lofgran said...

Your profile picture is GORGEOUS! I love it. And I love you too!

Megan Lofgran said...

I showed Porter the pictures, and he commented on the boys and their "contraption". I remember when they did that, they're smart boys!"
Hilarious!

Paul and Amy said...

Enjoy the little things--one day you will realize they were the big things. Miss you so much. Love you all--Amy