Monday, September 3, 2012

Field Day

This should really say "Elle's Field Day", because there aren't pics of the twins, in fact I didn't even see them, but they did have field day at the same time and said they saw me and said hi, but I didn't hear them (yeah, right). Anyway, I volunteered with Elle's field day and had so much fun. They had a bajillion stations for them to go to, but Elle's favorites were the parachute (it was the windiest day ever, and I literally thought it would lift a kid off the ground), the hula hoops, and anything with water. In fact my little group of stinkers turned on me and soaked me with sponges. Then they took all the kindergartners for a parade to the "big" kid part of the playground, where all the big kids stopped and cheered for them. Yes, I teared up. Especially when I saw older siblings run out and hug their brother or sister (Not the twins, again, they said they shouted, "Yea Elle!". Sure). Anyway, it was awesome and I got the cutest pics of Elle!

No comments: