Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Elle's First Lost Tooth!

On June 28th, Elle FINALLY lost her first tooth.  It had been wiggly for weeks, but she was so scared for us to pull it or even touch it for that matter.  It was driving us crazy, literally almost hanging out of her mouth.  Then of course, we were at workout one morning and my friend Renee says, "Elle, I'm a pro at pulling out teeth, you want me to do it?"  And Elle let her!  I couldn't believe it!  At first I was a little sad Bud or I weren't the ones to pull it, but when we just recently went through the fight again to pull the second one, I remembered it wasn't for lack of trying.  Holy cow that girl is stubborn, but she looks really cute with gaps!




1 comment:

courtney said...

yay!! you've been blogging! it made me so happy to catch up on you! i miss you! i'll be there a couple days before thanksgiving for my niece's wedding so we MUST get together. my girls still talk about jacob & jonah :) so they would love it! you look so wonderful, can't wait to see you! xoxo