Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Anticipation


We've been waiting a long time for our first home. We've been very blessed to find great houses in Phoenix and LA to rent, and I cannot begin to articulate the miracle it's been to live in my in-laws house while our family's grown and the markets crashed over the past three years. That being said though, I AM SO READY TO GET OUR FIRST HOME! It's finally the right time for us to buy and we think we've found the right house for us, unfortunately, it's a short sale. We've had an offer on this house for over 6 weeks now and haven't heard much from the bank. Bud is so annoyed with how obsessed I am and keeps encouraging me to channel my anxiety into something more productive than talking about it 24/7 and watching every real-estate show on TLC and HGTV, but it's killing me not to know. The worst part is it could be late March/early April before we hear anything. I keep telling myself, I've waited 10 years for this, I can wait 2 more months, but there's something about being so close and yet so far that is just so frustrating. So, Mr. Bank - please find it in your heart to get back to us soon with good news.

I'd love to have this house, but I do know we'll end up where we're supposed to be and we'll be taken care of like we always have been. I just really like this one. : )

5 comments:

Dawnya said...

Oh LINS! I knoooooooooow how you feel. It's HORRIBLE! Everyone told me to relax and that someday I'd look back and laugh and wonder what I was so worried about. Ummm....nope...I'll never look back and laugh. I think you'll get this house. And I think the timing will be perfect. Hang in there!

Natalie said...

I hope that one works out!!!!!! If, of course it's the one around the corner from the Tingeys and Briggs:)

Courtney said...

I really hope that you get this house. That would be really great. Hope it all works out!

Erin Camp said...

We hope you get exactly what you want. You deserve it!

Jaime O. said...

What a beautiful house from the looks of outside...lots of green plants. Hope it works out for you guys!