Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Belated Halloween


Little behind the 8 ball on getting these pictures up, but Halloween was a blast and by the actual end of trick or treating, can't say I was sad to see it end. But, between the Pumpkin Festival, school and church parties and the actual day itself, I feel like we got our money's worth out of the costumes along with a great haul of candy, and isn't that what it's really all about? : )

The boys were awesome as Mario and Luigi. It's a great twin costume!


Elle was a beautiful Cinderella down to the black ribbon choker which I loved. And Mae Mae was shoved into a 6-12 month bumblebee costume - she's a small 14 months, ok? Besides it was just too cute to watch her toddle along in the tutu!

Highlight of the holiday? Probably trick or treating into Mayor Oscar Goodman's house who personally passed out pins and pencils in addition to candy. The kids had no idea who he was, but were excited anyway.

5 comments:

Dawnya said...

Yea! I've been waiting for this Halloween post. The kids look SO cute!!!!!

Erin Camp said...

So cute! Love the boys' costumes.

Jaime O. said...

Very cute idea with the Mario & Luigi...Ryan & I got a kick out of those costumes! They are all adorable!

jen and brody said...

I am loving your Mario Brothers costumes. Totally awesome! Just in case you didn't know, I found your blog and have added you to my list of family and friends that I stalk, I mean, keep updated with through the world of blogging. Our blog is jenandbrody.blogspot.com. Check us out!

Erin said...

Those costumes are darling! You have a beautiful family.