Saturday, February 26, 2011

Elle's Birthday

Our Elle-belly turned five this month. The first thing she asked was if she could go to kindergarden now. I try to only do parties every four years, so this was an "off" year for Elle, but it still seemed like she did a ton! On Valentine's Day we had both sets of grandparents over for dinner and cake. In the morning she opened her gifts and had breakfast in bed. Then after school her grandma's came and picked her up for lunch, a mani-pedi, and some shopping. Then I took her, Mae, and their friend Judy to Chuck-E-Cheeses. We finished up the night at Blue and Gold for Jacob and Jonah's cub scouts. Needless to say she crashed that night pretty quickly. I'm so grateful for our sassy little Elle. She's so smart and quick and has the most lovable little face! She keeps telling me to stop kissing her cheeks, but I told her I never will, I'm her mom and it's my right. : )

3 comments:

Holly Park said...

Love the updates. I am always so impressed with what great parents you guys are!

The Dials said...

It's so crazy that she is already 5. You are looking fabulous, as always!

kellie said...

thanks for sharing your blog link on facebook. i'll have to stalk your blog to see what you're up to. :) congrats on your soon new addition! you've inspired me to get blogging. :)cute family!