Saturday, August 16, 2008

Catch Up

We've had an eventful and fun week. This is a pretty vague overview of the past week, but there's too much to write about so, I'll do a picture review:

Dentist visit Monday - No cavities!









Fontano's here Monday afternoon through Wednesday. We LOVE our Texas cousins!

**Not pictured - 3rd trip to Chuck-E-Cheese's in three weeks. Yeah, I'm good for about 2 years.




Princess bad-a**es

Happy Birthday Jeremy and Abbie!









Mae FINALLY tried her first cup of milk. OF COURSE she didn't like it.









Since the kids were so sad to see their cousins leave, we tried to cheer them up with a living-room campout Friday night.

2 comments:

Erin Camp said...

I REALLY want to know your secret to how you have so much energy to keep up with four kids. I'm exhausted! See you Wednesday.

Sharlet said...

Sounds like a fun week. I love seeing your posts and how you all are doing!