Saturday, November 7, 2009

Trips

I don't know why I can't get my act together with blogging. Probably because we've been going through a computer change (we now own our first desktop!) and because I've been borrowing my mother-in-law's camera for the past month (thanks Carol!). But I'm sure my once-a-month posting will change with my birthday right around the corner (you now have a REALLY good excuse to get me a camera, Bud).

ANYWAY, things have been great. We took a couple of quick trips in the last month to Utah and Arizona. Bud had a mission reunion in Salt Lake the first weekend in October and afterwards we spent a day in Park City. It was such a blast! We took the girls on the Alpine Slide and the boys on the Coaster (so awesome!). Mae did so much better in the car and it put me at ease for our Arizona trip just two weeks later.














A couple weeks ago, we headed down to our old stomping grounds in Gilbert, AZ, to see our super good friends, the Fuller's. Our kids got along great and even got to wear their Halloween costumes a week early for their ward's Trunk or Treat. Thanks so much Dana and Chad!









Oh, and btw, has anyone seen the Hoover Dam bypass lately? I think I may have a little trouble driving over that thing! It's crazy tall!!

1 comment:

Jenson Family said...

So jealous that you hit Gilbert! LOVE that place!