Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Day!?!












It was amazing. There was a bonafide snow storm here Monday and Wednesday. I've never seen anything like it in Las Vegas in the 18 (on and off) years I've lived here. But then they declared a "snow day" and cancelled school today. Here's what today looked like:
Yeah, I think that might have been a bad call. But, it was fun while it lasted! On Monday I took Mae and Elle to Costco and was telling Elle how you can tilt your head back and eat the falling snow. She didn't have much luck with that so when we got to the car she went right up to the side and licked it. After a quick, "Elle, no!", she looked at me and simply stated, "I'm eatin da snow."

5 comments:

Erin said...

Oh she is so funny "eating da snow". I love the pic with the snow on the palm tree. What crazy weather!

Sharlet said...

I read an article about the snow there! I can't believe it. I wish I had been there to see it for myself.

Durtle736 said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
jealous. love the pictures though

Durtle736 said...

Oh Durtle736 is me Taylor

Dawnya said...

LOL! Good thing she didn't lick MY car! It's soooooooo dirty! I love that Elle!