Wednesday, December 31, 2008

10 Years


Bud and I celebrated our ten year anniversary on Monday. Thanks to amazing parents, sisters, and friends, we got to go up to Salt Lake City for a few days and spend some time together. It was surreal to do whatever we wanted. Surreal and wonderful! We ate great, watched movies, slept in, went skiing, just got to be selfish for awhile and it was awesome. Unfortunately, I forgot the memory card for my camera, so I didn't get any pictures, but it was a fantastic trip. Thank you again to everyone who helped with the kids and a special thanks to Bud who makes everything good in my life possible. I love you more now than I did when we got married and can't wait to see what the coming decades bring!

5 comments:

jen and brody said...

Ten Years! That's amazing. Congrats. Awesome that you guys had some time to yourselves. I love the wedding photo - and your smiles!

Erin Camp said...

Congratulations Lindsay! So glad you had some time to yourselves. Merry Christmas and enjoy the new year!

Eric Morz said...

It was great to see the two of you, come up to Utah anytime.

jill s said...

Lindsay!

I don't know if you'll remember me or not but we were in Neely ward with you guys!

I can't believe how big the twins are!

Your family is SO cute!

I have a blog too...

www.jillscripps.typepad.com

Happy Anniversary!

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

ahhhh...Congratulations!