Saturday, May 17, 2008

First Signs of Summer

Well, I think it's about here: A/C on, check. 100+ degrees, check. Kids in the pool, check. Costco-sized sunblock, check. Popsicles, check. Kids on the trampoline with the hose, check. And school's almost out. Summer, here we come!

In other news, Mae has become quite the little person lately. She started crawling this past week, and she's finally craving solids. She claps constantly and loves to watch her siblings play. Elle is the constant diva. She's definitely in terrible two's mode, although she'll melt your heart with "I love you", or "I miss you". And the boys are obsessed with MarioKart Wii. I have to admit, I kinda like it too. They had field day last Friday and were so proud to wear the tie-dye shirts. We're looking forward to a lazy summer!

2 comments:

Erin Camp said...

Way to cute! I love it!

Anonymous said...

love these last two posts!