Friday, May 23, 2008

The Bob Bandwagon


Well, I've jumped on board the "bob bandwagon". Elle and I got the same haircut, it was pretty fun. I chopped about 9 inches off and was able to donate it to Pantene's "Beautiful Lengths" program (http://www.beautifullengths.com/en_US/index_home.jsp). They make wigs for cancer patients. They have the shortest length requirement (8 inches) and that helped me make up my mind to cut it. It's a bit of an adjustment, but I love it and think it'll be great for summer.

6 comments:

team howey said...

I'm sure you look gorgeous. I love little girl bobs, even if mine insists on growing her hair long.

Anonymous said...

i LOVE it! you look beautiful with long or short.

Jenni said...

dead squirrel

Erin Camp said...

What makes me jealous is you do really look cute with whatever haircut you have. It's not fair:)

Angie Whitman said...

Lindsay! This is Angie Whitman(Decker), Carlie told me of your blog and I had to see for myself! You look so great...and your face has not changed at all! I can't believe you have twin boys and 2 little girls! My girls are 19 months apart and it is fun..and some drama (okay, a lot) thrown in. They truly don't have separate toys (& now they are even starting to wear the same clothes) & that's just the way it has always been that its just normal to them. I am definately glad I waited to have another baby though. It was a ton of work when they were little. It looks like life is treating you good and your keeping busy! I'm glad I found you...how fun!:)

Megan Lofgran said...

I love it, I love it, I love it!!!! So stinkin cute! I miss you so much, but it won't be long till we can play whenever we want!