Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summer Happenings

Well, I've put up four new posts in one day. Not the easiest way to blog, but I'm almost caught up now. Just wanted to post about a few more things that have been filling our summertime.

Elle had her dance recital in June. Her class danced to "Say a Little Prayer". She did great and looked so cute!











Our fruit trees gave us great apricots and plums this year!








Elle took her first set of swim lessons. She's so much braver in the water now!








The twins were in Summerlin's Patriotic Parade for the 4th of July. They were Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb. Man, they're going to hate these pics when they get older!












Fun trip to So Cal to see the Nielson's.









Playdates galore!








Fitting piano practice in between swimming everyday.

4 comments:

The Rennakers: said...

Looks like fun!!! We sure miss you guys.

Erin said...

Those plums look great! I just made 3 batches of plum jam and it was yummy! I wish I had my own tree. Looks like such a fun summer.

Dawnya said...

These pics are great! Elle is turning into such a pretty little lady! And I actually laughed out loud when you said that the boys will hate these pics when they get older. LOL They SO will!!! "Mom..I can't believe you dressed us up like that." (insert eyeroll) LOL!!!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

FUn FUn! Hey we are moving to Vegas this month, I'll email you or get your number because I wanted to check out your area.