Friday, April 3, 2009

You're Turning Violet, Violet!


Well, she's at it again. Sometime during the night, Elle colored her hands purple with a non-washable highlighter. Then she slept on her hands and got it on her face. I've tried to get it off, but to no avail. Looks like we'll have to wait out the fading process over the next few days. But, notice how we color-coordinated her outfit? Now, you might ask, "well, where is she getting these markers?" Perhaps I am a little at fault, but the girl rumages through her toy basket during the night and finds the darndest things. She's supposed to be SLEEPING!










Mae's been a total handful too. She's teething and she's either crying all the time or if she's quiet, then she's getting into something. These girls are driving me crazy!!

7 comments:

Megan said...

That is so funny! You DO have your hands full! They sure are cute though! Your very lucky and blessed!

Courtney said...

How could be upset at such cute little girls ... Morgan used a whole jar of vick's vapor rub to "wash" her hair ... she smelled like old man for a week! Baby #4 is coming on the 16th ... the countdown has started!

MK said...

Tegan would have lots of fun with your girls!!! She managed to "finger paint" on herself but just to keep it interesting she decided to use the pool testing chemicals (you know-- red for the pH level, blue for the alkalinity test). Sound like they would be fast friends. Love you and miss you tons!!!

Dawnya said...

Lindsay..my offer still stands. I would love to adopt them! They are PURE entertainment! I LOVE them!

Ed and Cathy Torrance said...

Lindsay, I love your "violet". I have to share a story with you when Steve was about 2. I was babysitting a neighbors 6 mo old baby boy one day and unknown to me Steve got a blue sharpie and when I walked in the room was coloring the baby's face through the net of the "playpen", it was nearly all blue! I gasped and asked "what are you doing???" and Steve replied, "making a smurf!" Fortunately the mom thought it was hilarious, I was totally horrified! It took weeks to wear off and she loved telling the story.

Megan Lofgran said...

ok this story above me, not so funny. What a blessing that the mother thought it was funny. I would be MAD, but I guess how can you be mad at a 2 yr. old. But truely, How can you be mad at cute little Elle when her hair looks so cute!!!!

Ashley said...

How funny! I had a similar problem when Leo was a baby with turning his whole face purple (very purple) from gentian violet. We scrubbed and scrubbed and it didn't even make a difference. Then we tried a little alcohol on a cotton ball and it took it right away & alcohol (or hairspray) took it out of my clothes.