Monday, April 28, 2008

Parent Trap

Well, it actually took longer than I expected, but the twins came in the kitchen a little over a week ago with their mischievous smiles and told me they were playing a trick. They had decided to switch names on me. I told them they could never fool their own mother, but that it might work on some other people. Then they figured out a sure-fire way to trick people. They'd switch glasses! I was cracking up because their frames are the exact same except for the ear pieces that are slightly different so we can tell whose is whose. Only the twins and myself know to check behind the ears to tell a difference. So, watch out, because Jake and Jo are realizing their tricking power as twins and might pull one over on you!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Young said...

HOW FUNNY! I used to think that would be the coolest part of being a twin... :)