Saturday, January 19, 2008

Super Saturday




It's been one of those great Saturdays where there's a lot to do, but it's all been pretty fun. We attended our caucus this morning (Go Mitt!), ran over to a Primary activity, had tractor rides (that is Bud's dad's baby right there), went to a birthday party, got the house and yard cleaned up, and hopefully Bud and I will be going on a date tonight. I didn't get a nap - that would've made it pretty nearly perfect, but maybe tomorrow...

So the boys sometimes scare me with how they mimick my discipline techniques. In the last half hour I've heard Jacob tell Jonah, "When I come back you better be cleaning up" and then Jonah tell Jake, "What did I just say?".


Speaking of mimickers, Elle is obsessed with putting makeup on like me. After a ruined outfit and many messed up makeup items, I've put them up high, but I still catch her doing it every now and then. And toothbrushes! My goodness that girl loves her toothpaste and toothbrushes. Doesn't matter whose it is, she loves to have one in her mouth.

6 comments:

Tara said...

I don’t know if I am going to show Jeremy these pictures. He will be all too envious!

Mitch said...

Wait a second?! You have a tractor? You do know that you live in the middle of a city right? Now I know who to call next time we want to take a picture of the boys on a tractor. (Kim's dad loves them and so we took a picture of the boys on one a few years ago. Kim had to just ask some random person in our stake that we didn't know.)

team howey said...

Bud, you may still remember how to drive a tractor, but can you still do the stilts?

The Anthony Family said...

Lindsay, I just stumbled onto your blog and had to leave a comment. We haven't seen you guys in about 8 or so years, it's crazy. You have doubled in the number of kids and so have we. We even got twin boys, and just as difficult as you. We have to catch up. I just started a blog too! Funny! Tell Buddy we say hi, too! Rebecca and Doug Anthony

Lindsay said...

Thanks for your post Rebecca! It's so good to hear from you. I'd love to check out your blog, send me an invite if you get a chance! Thanks!

The Anthony Family said...

Hey girl, Our blog is anthonybuzz@blogspot. See if you can log on. If not send me your e-mail address and I will send the invite. douganthony11@gmail.com. Talk to you later!