Monday, March 9, 2009

Newest Member(s) of the Family!


There's a new baby in the family, and it's not mine! : ) Congrats to my sister Kim and her hubby, Mike, for their new baby girl born on Friday! Brooklyn Kawehikapuokalani Kerl. Don't even ask how to pronounce the middle name - we're crazy Hawaiians and all our kids get middle names, but this one takes the cake. I'm so sad I won't be able to see her until Spring Break, but we're so happy for you guys and she looks SOOOO cute!


Since I was sad it wasn't our family adding on (yeah right!), we added two more family members last week too. Here are Cinderella and Goldie:

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Tell kimmie congratulations! I love your family's new additions ... not quite sure who they look like but needless to say, they sure are cute.

Megan Lofgran said...

Wow Kim looks so much like you in these pictures. The babe is beautiful too! See you soon!

Erin Camp said...

All three of you sisters have amazing hair!

Sharlet said...

wow congrats to Kim. You had me going there for a minute though. And Kim really does look like you now. I don't remember thinking that in HS, but now I do I guess. Congratulations