Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Long Weekend

Ooo, look at me! Two posts in less than a week. We were lucky enough to get a four day weekend and packed it chock-full. We headed to St. George to visit our friends, the Lofgrans. The kids had a great time playing and we all loved exploring Snow Canyon. Thanks for having us Megan and Adam!








About 24 hours later, we headed back to Vegas because my sister, Kim and her kids came into town to surprise my dad for his 65th birthday. We had a birthday dinner Sunday night (gotta love my mom's meatloaf!), followed by a cousins sleepover and a birthday lunch at Chevy's on Monday. Happy Birthday Dad! I love and appreciate you so much!

2 comments:

Erin Camp said...

Looks like you had a great time! Nice, on keeping up on the posts. :)

Megan Lofgran said...

You're on a roll girl! We had a blast with you. I can't get over how much our boys LOVED hiking! We''ve made a plan to hike more with them. I'm especially loving our "L" picture! Thanks for leaving out the pictures of me stuck on the mountainside. Those were not especially flattering for my lower region!