Friday, May 1, 2009

Girl's Trip!

I got to go away last weekend for our annual girls trip with my fantastic friends, Dana and Megan. About 6 years ago while living in Phoenix, our husbands surprised us for Mother's Day and sent us to Sedona for the weekend. We've continued the tradition pretty much every year since and it's so rejuvinating! Especially this year since I didn't have Mae, and no one was pregnant (bring on the jacuzzi). We basically just ate and vegged for 2 days straight. It was wonderful! I'm so grateful to Bud for watching our four crazy kids this weekend with no complaints. And I'm sure there was plenty to complain about, especially during three hours of church. : ) I'm grateful for great friends in my life too. It's nice to get away and just be a girl for a weekend.





1 comment:

the cooperfive said...

Lindsay! This is Aimee (Jeremy's wife). Thank you for including us on your blog viewing list! I've enjoyed seeing your little ones and hearing what you've been up to. Your girls remind me of my boys-- constantly busy, if not actually doing, thinking of what's next, any quiet means trouble. Your girls weekend getaway looked heavenly! It makes me want to "tag along" next year! I hope things are well. We need to get our families together.