Monday, June 16, 2008

Like Father, Like Sons


Yesterday we had a great Father's Day. One of Bud's gifts was this cute pic of the twins in Bud's work and running apparel with the phrase "Like Father, Like Sons" written on the bottom. I remembered doing that for my dad when I was little and the boys loved it. I would be so happy if my boys turned out just like their dad. He's such a great man!




And here's to another great man, my dad, whom I love for raising his three daughters so well. I always felt bad he never had a son, but I think we were just what he needed!

3 comments:

Dawnya said...

I love that pic of the boys! Adorable! And how cute are YOU with your Dad?!? ;)

Erin Camp said...

Where do you come up with this stuff? You are SO creative. Too cute.

Megan Lofgran said...

So cute Lindsay! I too love that picture of you and your dad. We are so blessed to have great fathers and great husbands. Now just pray our sons turn out just as great!