Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools!

I love April Fools!  Most of the time it sneaks up on me or I don't plan ahead, but this year I got a couple little pranks in that were fun.  First of all, the Kerl's were still in town, but because the twins had the CRT's to prepare for, I made them go to school even though the girls didn't have to.  I let them go in late though, but when we pulled up to the school, I said, "April Fools!" and started to drive away.  They got big smiles on their faces, but then I said "April Fools again!" and stopped and made them go to school.  They weren't too happy with me, but it is kind of hilarious!
Then, after the kids got home from school, I asked them if they wanted some strawberries and sugar.  They were all excited, but the sugar was salt and then they weren't so excited.  I love being a mom!

Before:

During:



After:



No comments: