Friday, June 24, 2011

Six Weeks


Caroline turned 6 weeks old on Wednesday. Can I just tell you how much I love this little girl? I feel like I have more perspective with her than I've had with any of the others and am able to take a little more time with her, have a tiny bit more patience during the night and when she's crying, and just enjoy every day with her. Maybe it's having a kid after thirty, maybe it's having your fifth kid, maybe it's having your last, whatever it is, I'm lovin' it.


Took these for Bud for Father's Day

4 comments:

Corinne Baird said...

Those pics of Caroline are TOO cute!!! And I'm so impressed with the all kids one - how did you get all their eyes open at once??? And, by the way, you should be in some magazine. : )

Tots and Tails said...

7 really been busy haven't you :)
Haley
Totsandtails@clearwire.net

The Dials said...

You're kids are beautiful! But then again, look at their mom. I was impressed with the picture of all 5 kids looking and smiling at the camera as well.
It was so fun to hear that you know Kelly Wilkins. She is such an awesome lady and her family is so sweet. What a small world!

Yang Fam said...

Are kids are so dang CUTE!!!I hope I get to see you on our way to UT in August. Miss ya!