Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Black Hole


For the past few days we've been looking for Elle's DS that she got for her birthday in February. For the past few weeks we've been looking for the remote to our upstairs TV. For the past 6 months we've been looking for a missing phone. And for over a year we've been looking for a missing IPod. Yesterday they were ALL found in one location. Under the framing of our couch, hidden between the wood and the stapled lining. The girls had made a fort and while putting the cushions back, I decided to check in the cracks once more. I noticed I could reach my hand in a lot farther than I had previously thought, and so I flipped the couch and ripped off a portion of the bottom lining. Viola! Jackpot! So black holes kind of do exist, and anything you've ever been looking for might be found in one place if you have an old, crappy couch that eats everything. Check yours out!

1 comment:

Mitch said...

Isn't that just awesome! We found Kim's wedding ring in the couch just before we got rid of it (the couch that is).