Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lost

I've lost my camera in the move somewhere, which should make me happy since that might make Bud buy a new, better camera, but we don't have time to even think about that right now, so I'm just sad that I'm missing out on little experiences my kids are having like swimming in their new pool for the first time, making Father's Day projects at Home Depot, Father's Day itself, and spending time with their onslaught of cousins. And let's face it, blogs just aren't as much fun without pics.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Your totally boring.... :) kidding, I have not even posted anything for 4 months, Pathetic! I'm glad your in the new house :)

suzy said...

Hey, at least you're still posting! Glad you're in your new house can't wait to see it!

Holly Park said...

Come on...just go to Costco and replace. I want to see pics of the new place!!