Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hurricane Mae

Mae has turned into quite the bundle of energy lately. She's into EVERYTHING. I've nicknamed her Hurricane Mae because she leaves a path of destruction wherever she goes. Trash cans, clothes, dishes, food, it all gets pulled out and tossed on the floor. It's driving me CRAZY! She's also started walking. Here's a little video:



In serious hurricane related issues though, I just want the Fontano's (Bud's sister and family) to know we are praying for you and hope that things return back to normal soon. They are in Houston and Ike passed right over them last week. They are still without power and it could take 2 weeks or more to get it turned back on. We love you guys!

4 comments:

Sharlet said...

what a great age! That totally doesn't sound like your voice to me on the video though. Either it's not, or it's been way too long since we've talked. (or maybe I'm just crazy, that could be true too.)

Erica~Independent Scentsy Consultant said...

Hi Lindsay! (It's Erica Powers - from the Neely Ward) I saw the link to your blog from Ashley's.

I just wanted to say Hi and tell you your kids are beautiful. The boys are so big now. It would be great to keep up. Send me an email - powers3kids@cox.net

Anonymous said...

So cute! You also need to take a video of her rolling her tongue, you know, loud and high, like she does in church :)

Darrell and Alissa said...

Hey Lindsay! I saw your name on Pete and Tara's blog- your kids are so big- and cute! Hope things are well for you!