Thursday, July 17, 2008

P-Day










So, to cover up my sheer laziness, Tuesday turned into P-day. Pajamas, painting, and pizza for lunch. It helped me feel a little better about getting dressed at 2 in the afternoon!

After Elle's nap on Tuesday, I noticed a small problem. Elle has a habit of twirling her hair while she sucks on her finger, especially to fall asleep. Well, she's gotten it tangled quite a few times, but I'd never seen it so bad. It was a bonafide dreadlock. I thought for sure we'd have to cut it out, but Bud spent almost an hour going through it little by little and saved her hair! Nothing cuter than seeing a dad brush his daughter's hair!

4 comments:

Dawnya said...

LOL! "P-Day"? Hilarious! Are you going to have a sleep day or a whisper day too? ;)

Erin said...

I love the P-day! Great idea. What a fun memory. Your kids are so cute.

Jamie Poort said...

You are such a CUTE mom! So creative! Thanks for the ideas! Your family is SO CUTE!

Up in Bubbles said...

that buddy is a handsome man.