Thursday, April 10, 2008

What a Day!


So, the fun parts of Jake and Jo's birthday: Started with waffles topped with whipped cream and sprinkles (like Nana makes it) followed by present opening. Jonah loves his new "guitar" - a mock electric guitar that he wanted (I think I may be regretting this purchase soon). And Jake was over the moon about his Moon Sand and his plastic UNO cards (which can't be destroyed by Elle quite as easily as the originals). Then, after Totnastics for Elle (she loves to see Ju-Ju (Judy Tingey)), we hit the McD's drive-thru where the boys got Happy Meals and then it was off to school in pajamas. Yup, pajama day at school today. Always fun. You're just hoping other kids are participating. Anyways, I took their ice cream cupcakes to school for their class celebration, then it was off to Bounce U for a little surprise. It seemed like everyone got hurt a lot, but I think they had fun in the end. Then with some persuading by Bud, they "chose" to eat at BJ's for dinner with my sister and her family. We surprised them at the end with a cake with their picture on it. Thanks Albertsons for an awesome cake at an awesome price! The boys loved "eating their face off" as they put it. You know, for an "off" year with no party, I'm still REALLY tired after today. : )

5 comments:

Dave & Jada said...

Oh my goodness! What a day. We were in the ward when your father-in-law was giving us up dates on your pregnancy and on the babies. I am so glad they are happy healthy little boys.

Carol Stoddard said...

Your blog posts never fail to leave me crying happy tears. Thanks for being such a great mom and for making our family a happier place to be. Nice job lady! Love you, carol

Carlie said...

I love your cute quotes on the side! What a great way to remember them.

Elizabeth Young said...

what a fun family you have! I just have to say... Elle's "real" haircut is absolutely adorable!!! All of your kids are so great, good job :)

Karalenn Hippen said...

That sounds like the busiest funnest day! They are so cute and that pic is hilarious like going on splash mountain. :) It was so fun seeing you at the park in LA in February. I'm glad we arrived in time to see you guys. Your beautiful family has grown so much! btw- I tried to add you to our family blog since we went private, but must have an old email address. You could look up my profile and email me and that way I could use that and add you if you like. :)
~Karalenn